Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:59:57 -0800
From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
The other ferrets are sleeping, phoebe is cruising around, checking out the
tubes and she found chandlers stash of furry critters and she is running
(as best she can) down the hall with it, she has already played in the
sandbox and smacked the cats and pooped on the floor...SHES ONE OF THE
GANG!!! :)  I did call Michael McKinnely of the NWFA, and I am going to
see him this week to have him help me assess Phoebe further..I just want
to do whats best for her!!

Thanks
June