Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 20:05:46 -0600
From:
Just saw an episode of "Maggie" on Lifttime Saturday evening.  The ferrets
owner took in the ferret and was told that the ferret was domesticated and
could not be left out in the wild.  The ferret was dehydrated and starved
and was put on a 24 hr watch.  The vet said that the ferret needed to be
fed every couple of hours.

Believe it or not the little fuzzball was adorable!!!!!!  Finally a tv show
that had writers that were well informed about ferrets.

Need suggestions on what to do about Hoss being bitten on the back of the
neck by BO.  Bo only does this when they are out of the cage and playing.
Tried bitter apple, bitter lime, coating the back of Hoss's neck with
vaseline and applying tabassco sauce, even Ferretone (which Bo happily
licked off then CHOMPED HARD).  Vet suggested using a squirt gun or spray
bottle on Bo when he does this.  Has anyone tried this idea?????  Could
another possibility be that Bo doesn't like the sound Hoss makes when he is
excited?  My boyfriend says Hoss sounds like a clucking chicken and Hoss is
very vocal and is very happy.  No weasel dancing yet.  He is younger than
Bo & Tye who will be 3 in July.  Vet is guessing Hoss's ag to be between 1
and 2.  Hoss & Tye absolutely hate squeaker toys so I am guessing that Bo
doesn't like the sound Hoss makes.

ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS?????  You can respond to me at my email address.
Thanks and dooks.