Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 23:16:00 +0800
From:
PENE&KIM STEVENS <[log in to unmask]>
Realizing the risk I'm taking by sending this post, I'll let you know
right now that you don't need to tell me to "skip over them" cos I won't
be reading FML at all.

I think I've seen one too many posts "from ferrets".  Do you really think
that if they could talk, that they'd talk like that????  Please!

I guess you'd all believe "you should live and let live" well I am.  I'm
just about to send my "unsubscribe" e-mail in a sec.  I must admit that
some of the posts I've read on this list have been either very helpful or
funny or even down right hilarious!!!  I just don't think this particular
list is for me.

I'll wish you all well, and I hope all the fuzzies out there live long and
happy lives.  For all the ill ones I hope they have swift recoveries or for
the less fortunate, a peaceful crossing to the "rainbow bridge" where-ever
it may be!

Yes, I do like the idea of the RB.  I just can't stand the -- "fewwet
bewin weal buzy pwayin'!!" gees.

As always feel free to e-mail me with your flame throwers lit...:)
Well you'll have to if you want me to see it!!  Bye all, it's been ....
interesting!

Pene and the 12 fuzzies from down under!

ps...  BYE-BYE  Mr. BIG  ;)   xx

[Moderator's note: Bye.  Sorry to lose you.  The issue comes up now and
then.  Basically, some people love those type of posts and some people
hate em.  Can't please everyone, but I do think the mix is nice.  BIG]