Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 19:39:13 -0500
From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
A court date has been set for March 29th, 1999 at 9:00AM, Norfolk County
Superior Court, Dedham, MA.  The Defendant in the case is James Arthur
Melton who is charged with breaking and entering.

As you all are aware, Melton is also accused of the vicious murder of the
occupants two pet ferrets this past fall.

Massachusetts Ferret Friends (MaFF) will be sending a group of people who
will view the trial.  If anyone would like to volunteer and think you may
be in the Boston area on this date, please contact our volunteer
coordinator: Kristine Kelley at: [log in to unmask]

Kristine will have the information you will need.

We will update everyone on the outcome of this case as soon as we hear.

Thank you all again for your help and support in this case.

Sharon Burbine