Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 08:54:30 -0700
From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
We still have room open for any vendors who are looking for somewhere to
promote their products.  Our show/expo is going to be held at the Golden
Spike Exhibition Hall (22,000sqft), Odgen, Utah (30 minutes north of Salt
Lake City), June 12th and 13th, 1999.

Although Ferrets are the main event, other furry and feathered exotic pet
products and information is welcome.

If you are interested in participating, point of contact:

Rick
United Ferret Organization (note new address)
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.