Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 21:36:40 -0500
From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone..

This is probably old news to a lot of you..  but I have rarely laughed so
hard in my long life..  I post the link for everyone to go see and enjoy as
I did..  and please e-mail the people responsible for the giggles..  they
are both intelligent and intuitive about ferrets and what we love so much
about them..  and endlessly talented with the artists pen..

http://home.earthlink.net/~adamnjen/index.html

enjoy..  if you only make one trip out on the web to see something once a
month..  make it this one..  its well worth the trip!!!

happy fuzzies!

dayna and the woozles
October 30, 1998  The Day The Music Died.  I love you Allegro... and will
miss you all of my days.