Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 22:22:28 -0500
From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Hi guys.  You are all so brilliant that I was hoping someone out there
knows Greek.  It is of critical importance I find out what the words zoon
and therion mean.[this is solely in the interest of ferrets BIG] I asked a
Biblical scholar.  But he only knows Hebrew.

Rainbow bridge?

Until someone wrote in today, I always thought rainbow bridge was heaven.
Isnt it heaven?  Read your bible-Revelation 4 entitled ' The Throne in
Heaven'; "A RAINBOW resembling an emerald, encircled the throne.  ,,,,,In
the center, around the throne, were four living creatures.  The first
living creature was a lion, the second like an ox, the third had a face
like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle." I thought this was to
represent animals and man together in heaven...Read part 13:"Then I heard
EVERY CREATURE IN HEAVEN and on earth and under the earth and on the sea,
and all that is in them,
singing:,,,,,,,,,"

Its in the bible.  There are animals in heaven.And there is a rainbow
encircling the throne.

Now, how we get to heaven is also in the bible.  But our pets"every
creature" are with GOD .And a rainbow encircles his throne.Isnt that what
you guys have always meant????

Lisette.