Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 11:01:22 -0500
From:
James Hetfield <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
I was watching TV the other night, and heard Betty make little squeaking
noises as she lay asleep in back of my couch (I have one that sits directly
on the floor so they can't get underneath it--who says a couch needs
legs?).  She's always done this, but this was the first time (in three
years) that I actually bent down to pet her when she was doing this.
What I saw was creepy--she was kinda jerking around, and her tail was
bottle-brushed.  QUESTION: Was she having "night-terrors" or a bad dream?
Do ferrets dream?

It'd be great if someone could provide me with an answer, opinion, whatnot.
I'm not really concerned, as she's a wonderful little girl when she's awake
(except for stealing my dirty socks).

Thanks,
Chris