Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:12:39 -0700
From:
Justin & Deana Beek <[log in to unmask]>
Regarding Innova:
If this food were available in my area I would feed it mixed with Totally
Ferret.  Unfortunately it is not available near me in KS.  I would have to
have it shipped which I already do with the TF.  I like to have at least
one easily accessible food to get just incase I ever have shipping problems
or something so I currently mix Eukanuba on occasion.  I think the reason
not many mention Innova is because it is not easily found in some areas and
not as advertised as some of the more common foods.  I found it by
searching the internet.  If memory serves me it contains only human grade
ingredients.

In regards to Totally Ferret:
I think one of the reasons we see less stools with this food is the
percentage of fiber is much lower than any other food I have found on the
market.  Most ferret foods & kitten foods contain a fiber percentage of
not more than 3%, whereas Totally Ferret is not more than 1.5%.

In regards to natural diets:
Could anyone tell me if ferrets are susceptible to samonella??

Treats:
Anyone else have ferrets that go nuts for sardines??  My two imports
absolutely go nuts for sardines!

-Deana-