Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 05:53:33 +0100
From:
Fulvio Biagioni <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Everyone,

I'm proud to announce that my Orietta gifted me with four babies last
Sunday !  A fifth one was found on Monday morning, but unfortunately born
dead.  May be it's better for her so that she'll have less "work" with
them, being her first litter and being she a bit less than one year old.
The babies seem to be one male and three females, but I will be sure of
this in a couple of days, when it will be more evident.  It's incredible
how fast they grow !  Orietta is absolutely quiet and I can access to the
cage for cleaning it without problems, while for the first two days she was
quite wild and biting.  Now she is lovely and sweet as she used to be, and
when she sees me near to the cage she shows her will of coming out and of
playing with me..  I want to thank Kevin Groninga, that was a great help
with all the advices he gave to me, answering kindly to all the e-mails I
sent him when Orietta's heath started, and for his wonderful "Sedona's
first litter" site where I can actually compare on a daily base my babies
growth.

F  erret's
U  niversal
L  over