Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:28:21 PST
From:
"Jenni L.X. Scharn" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all ferret lovers!

I have been watching the list for a good while now and had hoped my first
posting would pertain to something of more value, but I just can't help
myself.

Obviously, Pene & Kim, you've never cared deeply for an animal before.  How
can you say that Skeeter needs to "get a grip" and that his "drivel" is
nearly worth stopping reading the list?  No matter if Skeeter is an ex-con
sitting at his keyboard or the angel of mercy herself, he/she HELPS people
through their grief.  And that in itself is enough to KEEP reading the
list.

Thanks for your compassion, Skeeter!  Keep it up!!

Jenni
Grizzabella (lemme at 'em! lemme at 'em!)
Caya (I just wanna sleep, man)
Pixie (you humans are soooooo weird)