Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 07:06:18 -0800
From:
Suzy Cecere <[log in to unmask]>
Dearest William and Harry,

I know that I told your Ma I would stop by Trader Joe's yesterday afternoon
on my way home from work to buy you more of those wonderful raisins you
love so much.

I'm sorry to say that I didn't make it.  I'm just too sad right now.  You
see I lost my Mom yesterday.  I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed, but I will do
my best to stop this week and pick them up.  I will get them off to you and
the rest of the Mob ASAP.

Please give you Ma lots of kisses and tell her that I don't know what I
would do without her friendship and support.

Auntie Suzy