Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 03:39:42 -0500
From:
"Victoria \\Vikki\\" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone!  Haven't posted in a while but I read FML everyday!!!

Well, We got a new baby two days ago.  She is 7 weeks old and of course
adorable.  We first called her Freckles because she has tiny little
Freckles across her nose.  But.....We change her name to Sassy.  Because
she is!!!  She actually makes this noise that sounds like a bark.  She
always barks if we get near her food while she is eating and will try to
take off a finger or two if we try to help her in anyway.  She is sleeping
in our room in an isolation cage till she gets a little bigger.  I was
winding the alarm clock and she bolted out of her sleep sack, barking and a
hopping and gave me a look to kill before climbing back into her sleep
sack.  She DIDN"T like that sound for sure.  It was so funny and we were
trying to stifle our laughs so not to suffer her wrath a second time.  She
is obviously a fert with an attitude.  Does anyone else have a barking
fuzzbutt?  We also wondering when we can leave her in with the big guys.
We have three boys and a girl.  Two of our boys are big and the smallest
and youngest boy, Kodo, is really rough.  We let her play in the ferret
room during play time and they grab her and drag her around and try to run
in their hidey holes with her in their mouth.  She makes little noises....
but when we rescue her she just goes after them as soon as we put her
down!!!!  How will we know what is too rough for a seven week old baby when
it all looks to rough to us?

All four of our darlings loved ferretvite and got a small amount each day.
Now 2 of them act like they hate it.  When I tried to give it this morning
Kodo actually made a grimace and put his little nose in the air.  What's up
with this?  Pasha did the same thing with raisins.  One day he loved them
and would almost fight to get it out of my hand and then one day he just
would never take another raisin.  Funny little creatures they are......

Skeeter, Please look in on Kiszi-Ki for me.  Give her a big kiss and let
her know that we are still missing her soooo much and love her bunches.
Let her know that her little friend Yoshi got well and is still sleeping
with their favorite bear.  Oh and Skeeter can you make sure she is getting
a raisin or two everyday!!!  I still can't let myself think too much about
her crossing.  Too many tears......Thank you Skeeter.  I feel comfort in
knowing there is a spokesferret at the bridge keeping an eye on all our
babies.

And thanks to BIG for this great list and thanks to all you wonderful
ferret folks who share soooo much!  Gentle hugs to all.--

Warm Regards, Victoria
Have a Moment? Take a Peek! Ferrets, Guinea Pigs, Cats and Rabbits, Oh
My!!!<http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/2610/>

"Compassion...can only attain its full breadth and depth if it embraces
all living creatures and does not limit itself to mankind." Dr. Albert
Schweitzer