Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 15:45:30 -0500
From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone out there hope all is well in fuzzy world!!!!  I need to find
out some info

I noticed today in my fuzzys(Tazy BooShoe) cage his poop is green and
runny.  I just got me a new baby fuzzy friday night but he is healthy and
his poop is normal at first I thought maybe he contacted something from the
baby but I don't think so.  Can anyone possibly tell me what may be the
problem?  I'm thinking maybe he's just over excited because of the new
baby, can this be possible?  This is the first time he's been around
another ferret since he was 8 weeks old.  He's not nathargic or anything he
is still playful but he seems to be sleeping more and doesn't wake up as
quickly.  He's had all his shots, I'm just hoping he didn't pick up
anything when I took him to the Kissimmee show which was last weekend.
PLEASE if anyone can tell me what the problem is or suggest to me what to
look for when I take him to the vet tomorrow I would APPRECIATE VERY VERY
MUCH!!!!!!!

I love him so much that I'm a nervous wreck over this.  So someone PLEASE
help me!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks alot,
A very worried fuzzy mommy,
Dawn,Tazy, and the new addition