Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 08:21:46 +1300
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Hi guys!!

Skeeter, I haven' seen you up here!  Come visit and we'll steal CheWeasels
toget'er!  Would wuv to pway wiv anot'er Skeeter!  Ev'ry ferret knows that
toes is de best t'ing since CheWeasels <chortle>

Sandi, Chappers' pwayin' wight now!  Bu' I did wook him up for you, and
he did send his dooks and wuvs and ferret kisses your way.  He said he's
wooked in on you ev'ry day and wuvs dat his beads are bein' wooked after
so good!

Skeeter