Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:50:10 EST
From:
"Andrea M. Searls" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
Does anyone have any suggestions for discouraging your ferret from eating
the rice that he plays in?  My Sebastian loves his rice box, digging,
tunnelling, bouncing all over.  But he also eats it.  It comes out the
other end looking just the same, so I don't think it's really harming him,
but he eats a lot and I'ld rather have him filling his tummy with TF than
with something that just goes right through.  While I'm here, I've been
loving the thread about games that you play with your ferrets.  Sebastian
was so psyched when I showed him wrestle in a bag.  I'm also really
interested in cage safe toys.  He has ping pong balls and a chew weasel in
there, but more would be better.

Thanks,
Andrea