Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 23:35:21 -0600
From:
"Margie S." <[log in to unmask]>
It is with a devastated heart, I beg plead and implore your prayers.
Sometime this evening while I was at college, my first little kid found a
way out of his cage.  The ferret room is in what used to be a master
bedroom.  I had left the bathroom door open so the vent fan could be on
to pull some air through.

I went in there tonight.  To find a cage door open.  My Racocoa is missing.
There are droppings in the bathroom.  And to my distress there was an old
box of mouse poison torn up in the bath room cabinet.

I have no idea when he got out or where or which direction he went.  Please
pray that I can find him alive.

Margie