Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:54:32 -0600
From:
Dave Bullen <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everyone.  I've just purchased a new ferret yesterday, eight weeks
old.  She is a black-eyed white with hints of brown.  I've not named her as
yet but I'm trying to find the perfect name.  I've finally joined the ranks
of ferret owners and am very proud.  We have already bonded and she love to
come sleep on my chest, lap, or shoulder.  Whenever we go out she loves to
climb up and ride on my shoulder.  May i have suggestions to what is the
best type of food to feed my baby gurl.

Thanks.

Dave and
?????? (cant seem to get it in the litter box.)