Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:00:49 -0600
From:
Deb Yeingst <[log in to unmask]>
I have been reading the fml, and to know suprise of mine, there were babies
whinning about the show.  As a long time ferret owner and show gower, thats
the way they work.  There was no fixing there was no favortisum.  I have
been showing ferrets for 9 years and have won 2 trophys.  and I judge!!!!!
What does that tell you?????  I am very upset to here people saying that
the same girl won and her mom was a steward.  Stewerds have nothing to do
with the judging of the animal in the ring, it is the judge that judges the
ferret!  It just worked out that her ferrets happened to win.  I`m sorry I
seam so upset, but LIFE judges judge ferrets, not for there owners, but for
the animal!!

I did judge at that show, and I judge the way I see them.  I don`t care if
I am best friends with you or not.....I do the best I can.  If anyone has
any ?`s, please e-mail me.  I have no problem with answering ?`s.

thanks, deb......