Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:13:42 -0800
From:
Rebecca Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Well I have FINALLY found some snacks that my baby just loves.Anyone having
a picky Ferret might find they will like these too.

1.Anything On the kitchen counter.(He has taken to flying off the back of
the couch onto the counters.This is not a small space either.Its quite a
jump.My Dh and I reacted with pride at our acrobatic fuzz.Just until we
remembered he wasnt allowed on the counters.Now try and convince him of
that.)

2.Anything at all in the garbage can.(He now jumps off the counter into the
garbage can.This is pretty smart if you ask me.Since the can is too tall to
climb)

3.My very expesive All Natural hand Soaps.He especially loves the rasberry.

4.And last but not least ANY of my rubber stamps.I have lost four at last
count.He doesnt actually eat the rubber he just likes to seperate the
rubber from the wood.(this also in my Dhs opinion is very intelleigent.My
opinion on this was varied.Smile)

So if you have a picky Fuzzy you might try one of these!\

Becca (Flik Daddy has some tasty things also.Come here and let me show
you!\)
Flik( My purpose in life is for the counter to be clean.Everything shall
be on the floor!)
Whiskers the Kitty(It figures that HE would be allowed on the
counter.sigh)

If a turtle has no shell is he naked or homeless..........