Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:23:11 -0400
From:
It's been a long time:

Here goes....

Jade had his surgery on February 2nd, what was found in him was pathetic.

He had a few huge hairballs, that the vet says "never would have passed".
The vet let me keep the jar of what came was removed from Jade and for the
life of me I can't figure out why his little intestines/tummy didn't burst!

I felt terrible about this.  I mean hairballs are something we do our best
to prevent.  I have been giving Jade hairball remedy since day 1, obviously
not enough.  I felt very guilty and full of shame to admit, the vet's
findings.  I have had so many friends tell me differently.  You are all
great, simply the best :o)

So with the help from my friends, I am at the point now, where I am coming
forward and am so thankful that Jade made it through his surgery and again
I am thankful that he had nil indication of a terminal illness.  This is
Jade's 2nd surgery, his first was in September of 97, he had a splenectomy.

So from there, I can't stress this enough, take it from someone who
"knows", ***get that hairball remedy into them!*** It was powerful learning
experience for me.  One that I really thought I was preventing and I pray
never happens again.  What a terrible experience to go through.

Jade is doing much better now, he sent me on a shopping spree for something
new to eat, he settled on Iams Kitten Formula.  He is really chowing on the
stuff, still likes his Hills A/D.  We are working on his Hills A/D becoming
a bedtime treat :o)  But all else aside, he is gaining and getting his
"oinker" appetite back :o)  Doing very well for a '93 model :o)

Again, pleeeeease realize the importance of hairball remedy, it could very
easily happen to your baby.

Jadesun, Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst & Daisy Mai  ;o)
                               @->->-
    "Taken Forever a Whisper to a Scream"
        http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun