Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 15:03:09 -0500
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>>Is it because they are missing something in their life or what?

>That is more than a little judgemental, don't you think?...

Talk about reading things differently!!!!!  Some people took this as to why
THEY AS HUMANS have more than 2 ferrets.  I took it to refer to what might
or might not be missing in theFERRETS' LIVES and how to optimize numbers in
any household for the critters' best wellbeing, by finding the factors
which might limit that -- whether time, money, special considerations, or
knowing that if you have several in the same age range you will at some
point have a number ill and perhaps dying at once.  Guess I have to ask --
so, what did you mean actually when you asked the question?