From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:12:48 -0600
To the person who mentioned that they roll their fuzzy in the tube: I have
a 3" mailing tube that Greta loves to crawl into and then I roll her across
the floor in it.  She absolutely loves it!  When it stops rolling she runs
out and then runs back in until I roll it again.  Lucy, on the other hand,
hates when I do this with her.  They are such opposites!

Does anyone have ferrets that blink alot?  Lucy blinks her eyes all the
time.  It is really cute!  Greta never blinks (that I know of) but she will
sometimes sleep with her eyes open.  I even caught her sleeping standing up
with her eyes open once.  I was talking to her for awhile 'til I noticed
she wasn't moving.  I touched her and she fell over...still sleeping!

To Jen and Pogo: Try making a seperate digging box for Pogo with rice or
sand.  Maybe she will get it out of her system with that and leave her
litter box alone.

I attended a seminar called "Angel Animals" the other day and it was really
interesting.  It deals with how we are spiritually connected to our pets
(and other animals).  They have a website with stories people have told
about heart-warming experiences with animals.  They are looking for more
stories, too, if you have one to contribute.  (I know there are lots of
stories I've seen here that would qualify!) Their website is at:
Angelanimals.com .  It is worth a peak!

Waves to the fuzzies at the Bridge, hugs to the humans with broken hearts,
and prayers to the sick babies out there!  (and Big Bear: keep on rollin'!)

Barb, & Lucy  (don't I bat my eyes cute?)  & Greta   (I'm an angel,
aren't I Mom? You always call me your "little angel".)

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the old,
sympathetic with the struggling, and tolerant of the weak and
wrong...because sometime in your life you will have been all of these"