From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:05:39 -0500
>From: Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Our Newest Closet Thieves
>Just had to introduce You All, Our 2 Newest Closet Thieves.

Well, I read your story and realized that the two new ones also steal words
off of your computer screen!  Not only didn't the part about them stealing
and stashing all of the closets in the house not make it into the final
version, but they also found a way to keep you from noticing the missing
text!

And to the rest of you out there that think that ferrets only steal small
things, here's proof that they can steal you out of house and home!  Just
two little ferrets were apparently ingenious enough to steal entire closets
and hide them, then edit the story of how they did it (oh yeah...and where
they *stashed the closets!) without being caught!

Todd and the (Quick!  Gimme that safe...I'll hide it in his shoe!) Fuzzbutt
Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"