From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:58:11 -0500
Both kids took a trip to the University yesterday.  Salem is doing great!
They saved his Thymoma for me to see and I can't believe how big it was.
For the 1st Canadian ferret to have open chest surgery, Salem did amazingly
well.  All the vet techs and doctors from the university who worked with
Salem came running when I walked in the door.  They said he was really good
and turned a ferret hater into a lover.

Harley on the other hand got some bad news.  An Endoscope was used to look
into Harley's throat and he's got 2 ulcers on the boarder of the hard and
soft pallet of his mouth.  His eye swelled up really big over the weekend,
then was gone.

The Vets there (both ferret expert and board certified surgeon) agree
Harley needs exploratory surgery to find out once and for all his problems.
Please keep your fingers crossed for our boy.

Randy

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick

Harley T-shirts are here! $36 US $46 Can.
please see http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/store.html

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
click here to raise funds for the ferrets,  just by using your mouse!