From:
Marsha Beard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 07:35:22 PST
Hi
I'm Marsha and from the Madison Wi area.  I had posted a week or so ago
about a ferret that needs a home.  Three people responded to me but because
the ferret is about 6 years old and other personal situations with the 3
people, none were able to take it.  I would like to find a home for the
ferret before I resort to asking The Ferret Nook, only because The Ferret
Nook has many to take care of right now.  If anyone is interested please
email me directly.  This ferret is not mine and I'm trying to help a
friend.

Thanks