From:
Jodi Carta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:10:15 PST
Hello everyone!

I wanted to pass along some info on a kitten and a ferret (possibly) that
need a good home..they are residents at an animal shelter.

The kitten and ferret are BEST BUDDIES....she is a calico probably about 4
months old and she has tested positive for Leukemia..she is very healthy
and has a lot of energy and she will be spayed soon.  She lives with a
silver male ?  ferret at the shelter now.  He is very friendly and loves
lovin and attention.  A gal that works at the shelter would like to adopt
the ferret but is awaiting the military base OK and it doesn't look
promising.

The kitten needs a home....a ferret family without other cats would be
perfect as she loves gentle ferrets....  I will know soon if the ferret
needs a home as well....  Maybe they could find a home together with a
ferret person!

There are also two other kittens with leukemia and they would be perfect
with a ferret family as well...They will need to be altered (spayed)
prior to adoption.

Please help these guys live!!  Please spread the word among your ferret
loving friends!

The shelter is in Omaha Nebraska.  Please e-mail me if you want more
info.....

Thanks!

Jodi
Tyler, Tessa & "Fur Angels" Taylor and Teesha (Mom, Don't even THINK
about bringing another cat into this household!!!--Tyler and Tess' plea!!)