From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:30:39 -0500
Well, I am a happy momma.  Fester weighed in at 1.4 lbs.  She is eating
like a little piggie (still feeding soft foods along with other, meds and
cream and all the "spoilie" foods that she loves).  After losing so much
weight so fast I wondered if she would gain it back and feel well again.  I
came so close to losing her.  She is getting sick of all the hugging and
loving.  She was at the vet's today and dancing and dooking.  She feels
right at home there.....had them keep her some when I worked or when I felt
she needed monitoring.  When Reiko went to get checked for a cold she went
along to show Reiko it was a fun place to visit.  There is this bond that
occurred when I was feeding her every few hours....I can't explain....I
already loved her, but something happened.....I guess I realized how very
precious she is to me.  And I think she felt a growing bond with me.  It
was just something that has changed us forever.  Just wanted everyone to
know she has recovered well so far.  Still on meds.  THanks so much to all
of you offering advice.  You really jump in there and help.  It is nice to
have others support when you are so scared and don't know what to do for a
little tiny baby.  My goal is to get Fester to a whoppin' 2 lbs!  I bet our
new kit STILL outweighs her though!

Our sympathies to all who have lost a little one to the Bridge.  At a time
like this I have begun to understand what that must be like.  Dooks and
hisses!

Ryan
Reiko (Achoo!  More medicine in AD Gan'ma!)
Nino ('Dan'ma, we are going to miss our little buddies who went to the
       Bridge)
Fester (Mmmmm, good!  Gimmie my duck soup!  I feel a little weak!)
Ivory (Knock'em down!  Crash!  Boing!  This place is a fun place to
live!  Boing!  Boing!)