Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:41:07 -0500
I have found Meep a couple of times acting like he is trying to vomit
something up, although nothing actually is vomited up.  Would this be
typical of a hairball problem?  Or is it something else?  I have regularly
given him Kittlymalt - usually twice a week and I wouldn't think that is
likely to be the problem, but his behavior is similar to that I've seen
some cats go through, only I would say his retching is stronger.  Can
anyone give me some feedback on this.  At this moment, he appears active
and otherwise healthy.  He has always been what I would call scrawny
compared to our other ferret.

I am going to try and give him Kittymalt every 12 hours for a couple of
days and see if that helps.  I could really use some feedback on this.

Thanks!
Karla