From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 22:06:33 -0500
Something I really want is for all my ferrets to get along.  Well, early
Merry Christmas to me!  Someone has asked what to do to get the fuzzbrats
to get along.....I have YEARNED for that.....what worked for me with 2 diff
sets of 2 and then all 4: I put down a dryer hose and closed off the hall
so no one could go far.  They LOVED the tube and forgot to fight!  THen
tonight I put all 4 together.....this has been a real prob....and presto,
they are all playing!  I put out some rice with macaoni and dried beans too
(use it for my students in school) and they are rolling in it!  I suppose
it is the stimulation.  New stuff, ya know.  And it is in the livingroom.
It is a totally different "atmosphere" now when they are together.  And my
hooman kids are squealing loudly!  (They are enjoying it more than the
ferrets)

Ryan and the happy, friendly, playful, social fuzzbrats:
Reiko (Ivory, don't bounce on my head.  I might get a migraine.)
Ivory (So what can I do?!  I ain't OLD like YOU!  HAHAHAHA)
Nino (Just calm down folks! It's late and I need my beauty sleep.)
Fester (Gee, Mom, getting more buddies is kinda nice, after all!)

P.S.  This really IS my Christmas wish!