From:
Robert Rhode <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1993 12:06:54 -0500
For people whose ferrets like to hide and/or escape, I would like to
strongly endorse a kitty bell with reflective coating.  Not only can
I hear which room my little furries are in, I can also see which
furniture they are under!  Plus, it's really neat to see a little
round blob of light floating under the armchair!  Would probably also
help if the ferrets ever got out at night.

- Bob (carefully watched over by Pixxel, Rusty and Pam)