Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1993 10:06:57 -0400
We tried (once!) to introduce Rikki (1.5lb ferret) to Bouncer (15lb
Lop).  Bouncer looked at Rikki, decided that the ferret hunting
instinct was intact, and attempted to create a new opening in the
nearest wall.  We separated them when we decided that Bouncer would
rather brain herself than get within two feet of Rikki.

Rikki, for her part, was very helpful (NOT), since she decided that
chasing Bouncer was the most fun she'd ever had.

-Dave, Ruth, Rikki & Bouncer

P.S. Anyone for Hasenferret?