From:
Tequila 99 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 02:56:57 -0500
First of all, I want to thank everyone who responded to my first letter
regarding looking for a new ferret, but not from MF.

Well, I recieved alot of responses especially ones encouraging me to adopt.
So after recieving adoption referrals, I looked into the internet and saw a
pic of an adorable female sable under 1 yr just like my male.  Don't ask me
why, but I knew she was the one.  The next day, the kids and I went to go
see her.  She was SO small, sweet and precious as could be and also (she
was a stray picked up by the police) what a personality.  She didn't and
has not nipped once and is housebroken.  My last question (after we fell
in love with her) was did she have a tattoo?  Well, she is from MF but by
then, she had already stolen our hearts.

As far as names go, our first one whom we have had as a kit, is named
Ranger.  It started out from "Power Rangers" but now just Ranger.  It is so
appropriate because since he is housebroken.  All he does is roam around
patrolling the house like a Ranger.  Our new one was called Suki by the
shelter but after one week we just decided on Princess because she behaves
like one and was obviously brought up very well.  I feel very sorry for the
people who lost her.  But we have done our best to make her very happy and
she finally feels at home.

Thanks again and hugs to both the owners and the fuzzies that own them