From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 09:52:13 -0500
Just the Facts M'am

I have 1999 Ferrets USA.  I see the thing that has upset certain people.
Didn't the person who sent this pic. in realize the risk?  Do we truly
KNOW the truth?  Cause I see a large add here from Modern Ferret on page
51.  Would they advertize in a magazine that is inacurrate and that doesnt
care if pics sent in from Ca Ca land have name of person underneath?Does
someone here have an actual letter from Ferrets USA saying we don't care if
your ferret is taken away and destroyed?  I just don't want to stop reading
a magazine that has info and such adorable pictures of ferts based on false
info.  Can anyone here supply actual facts?

Shelter Criteria Wish List
About Ed and shelters: I have seen a man come in drinking a beer without
bringing in his family that looked like an escaped convict get a shelter
animal.  I see only one person coming in for entire family smoking in the
shelter bring home a shelter animal.I could never have a shelter cause I
would probably be as thorough as Ed in many ways-PLUS, I wouldnt have the
stomach or be able to keep my temper or hide my disgust at many people
getting rid of their ferts.[IT doesnt match new furniture.]

But then, what DOES every one do for criteria?  I go to pet stores to
educate and hand out shelter info, and make sure list of current shelter
ferrets is up.  I sure could use some help in educating people that sell
ferts.  What is YOUR shelter criteria wish list?  Those of you that run
shelters and are volunteers are my true heroes.

THANK YOU.You guys are sooooooo wonderfull.

Lisette