From:
"Erin T. Sabater" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:05:41 EST
I recently had one of my babies cremated, and found the most wonderful lady
to do it.  She has a webpage, which I have attached to this, and perhaps
you could share it with all your ferret owner friends.

She does private pet cremation services, so your animal is the only one
being cremated.  It's more personal, and she has many different "extras" as
well.  I prefer private cremation, because you are assured that the
cremains you get back are those of your baby, and your baby only.  She also
has people that ship their babies to her from all over the world for her
services.  She is a very special human being, who believes that all animals
are "pure love".  :) She was a wonderful comfort to me at a very hard time
in my life.  She treats the animals with dignity, and compassion.

I would highly recommend her, if the need for her services should arise.

Sincerely,
Erin & the fuzzies: Ayla, Kato, Rikki, Cocoa, Cinder, and Tsunami :)

<A HREF="http://www.allbrevard.com/crem8/">Special Pet Cremation and Burial
Services</A> the web address is : http://www.allbrevard.com/crem8/

I know it's a tough subject, but one that we all face at one time or
another.  Monique is wonderful at her job and has the heart of an angel.

I am ever grateful for her being there for me in my time of need.  I hope
that she can be a comfort to you as well.  But more than anything, I hope
that all of our babies live to be 100. :)   Ok...then 15-20years of age.
That would be nice, wouldn't it? :)

God Bless all the "Fuzzy" lovers out there!!