Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 05:59:36 -0800
Hi all!

Thought I would put my two cents worth in!

Rachel - I know how you feel about the rescued one - our Samantha was a
rescue from a terrible place where she was kept outside, nothing to sleep
in and fed dog food of all things.  She was skin and bones but amazingly,
except for missing two teeth, was malnourished but otherwise healthy.  She
is a fat and sassy girl now!

As for the Rainbow Bridge, I agree with Reet - I hope it is not the
exclusive domain of Christian animals - I always thought the Rainbow Bridge
was where your pets waited for you to come so you could all go wherever it
is you believe you go when you die - heaven, valhalla, the summerland, etc.

On the silly side, my kids have been wound up tighter than springs lately!
They bounce off everything, including the cat, and don't seem to stop going
for even an instant when they are out!  The baby, Samantha, is back up to
her "daddy's girl" routine - chases the boys around, attacking them from
behind.  The boys eventually have enough and at some apparently arranged
time, all three start chasing the baby who then howls when they catch her,
causing daddy to rescue her.  Then she has the nerve to lay in his arms and
look pitiful!  Boy does she have him wrapped around her paws!!

That's all for now.  Hugs to all the fuzzies!

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 7)
Eddie (Let me give you more kissies Mama!)
Theodore (Where did Sammi go - I owe her one)
Robert (I am such a good boy, but I have my limits!)
Sammi (Daddy, the boys are bein' mean to me - I don't know why!)
Kitty, ferret wannabe (If I hide in this box, I can bop them in the
head when they come by...)
Riggs and Bonnie, canines extrodinaire (Will you silly things please
get off the futon and leave us alone!)