From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:43:31 -0500
I have 4 wonderful ferrets.  Isis is 6 and plays some but mostly wants to
just walk around and dig.  Snickers loves to play and run and dance and
just be a baby.  Bubba is still checking things out but he plays and plays
hard.  Sometimes I think to hard so I interfere.  But the most puzzling is
Casper.  She is the smallest and she has a limp.  She is 3 yrs old and is
the most aggressive.  She is always initiating a fight.  Bubba is probably
3.5 lbs and Casper is only 1 lb yet Casper is always after Bubba.  He holds
her head down and just snips at her face (very funny) and she keeps going
back for more.  Bubba will move on to something new and she just goes after
him to keep up the fight.  If Snickers crosses the path that Bubba left
Casper goes after her.  Its like she is a combat soldier.  And the really
strange part is she fights so hard.  Poor Isis gets near her and Casper
bites her back and holds on.  I tried to take her off and I had a hard time
getting her loose.  Is Casper trying to make up for her small size or are
some ferrets just fighters?

Hugs to all those that have loved ones at the bridge
Lydia and the girls
Isis   I am a princess leave me alone
Snickers   I want to run and play and play and play
Casper   I love to fight let me at em
Bubba  Wow 3 cute babes my lucky day
With loving memories of Ossi now at the bridge
visit us at http://www.amswebdesign.com/family/ferrets.htm