From:
Lorna June Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 22:57:51 -0500
Greetings to all that love the little rascals.

I live in northeastern NC would like to meet other ferret lovers in this
area.  Lady at SPCA in Elizabeth City said she had not seen one ferret in 6
years.  That's good, at least they aren't being thrown away in this area.

I have two of the little varmits, Sweet Pea and Sweetheart.  Ferrets can
steal your heart quicker than any pet I have ever known.  How can anyone
ever be sad that has one of these dear creatures in their home,let alone
two?

Are there any other ferret lovers in this area of North Carolina/Virginia,
(Plymouth,NC to Va Bch,VA) to share information on ferret supplies,
suppliers, best vets, etc.?  I read about ferret clubs, any in this area?

Health and joy to you and your pets.

Lorna June