From:
Kristin Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:17:36 EST
Hi everyone, I have one small favor to ask.  When my sister was here this
past month visiting us, she fell in love with my ferret.  Now she wants
one for herself, unfortunately, there is a problem.  She lives in Japan.
I didn't want her to buy one here and have to have it in quarantine for
however long, but I don't know where she could get one over there.  She
lives on a marine base in Iwakuni, and has friends on the base in Okanawai,
so if anyone knows of any ferret breeders in or around those areas, I
would greatly appreciate any help.  Also, could anyone tell me what the
quarantine period would be both to Japan and to America?  She is looking
for an albino or cinnamon ferret, but I think she would be happy with any
color.  Thank you all very much in advance.

                   Kristin