From:
James Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:41:47 -0500
I am getting together a collection of poems and short stories.  I would
love for anyone interested to send me theirs.  Some will be posted on my
web page and some will just be added to my collection maybe to make the
page at a later date.  I would like to have some happy/funny ones as well
as the sad ones.  I hope all of you authors and poets out there will help
me.  Proper credit will be given to the author for anything written and
used on the internet.  I have no plans to make them into a book or anything
else.  Just want them to share with other fuzzie lovers.

Thanks to all of you who contribute.