Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:05:52 EST
Hi Everyone:

I received this email from a shelter which is in need of help from the FML.
I had heard that this shelter was in need of vaccines, so I sent some, but
they need more help than just I can give.  As a ferret lover, I wished I
could do more.  Cam has tried very hard to get through this crisis on her
own, but now she is asking for help from the ferret community.  I am
forwarding this at her request to the FML.  If anyone has any ideas for
raising some funds to help this shelter, I know it would be appreciated.
If you can, please help.

Thanks

Lisa, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
URL:http://www.kozykingdom.com/ferrethaven
Want to help The Ferret Haven By-the-Sea? Register at iGive.com
by cutting and pasting this link:
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1236&MID=854