From:
DEROSE PAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 08:07:18 -0500
Hi All,

First, I'd like to congratulate Mary & Eric (& fuzzies) on their
well-deserved award.  I love MODERN FERRET!  Also, congrats to Jean Carley
for the Ferret Calendar award.  I have 2 calendars & the screen saver -
they are great.

Next, I would like to express sympathies for all the ferrets at the Bridge,
and offer prayers for recovery for the sick little ones.  (recently I saw a
post by a 'different' Pat & Sparky!  Hope your Sparky is doing better!)

I am a bit behind but Sparky has been with me a little over a year now.
All is well & I wrote a poem in her honor:

     * To SPARKY *

     by Pat De Rose

     Life can be hard, life can be sweet,
     Having a ferret is one huge treat.

     Sparky's my girl, my very best friend,
     Her joy is contagious, it does not end.

     She wants to play, she wants a treat,
     She wants to hide, she wants my feet.

     No time for kisses, cuddles or hugs,
     Got to inspect the closets, the cabinets, the rugs.

     When GOD sees His creation, He surely must smile,
     Dooking, & dancing, & toys in a pile.

     No one knows what's coming, no one knows what's in store,
     So each day love your fuzzies more & more & more.