From:
Christine Spaulding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 13:35:06 -0500
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you from the FML who
responded to my situation and the ultimatum that my spouse gave.  I will
respond to each of you individually as soon as I can.  I only have a
computer at work and can reply only during my lunch hour.  So, please be
patient and I will respond.

We have managed a compromise over the weekend and things have calmed down.
Most of you described a bigger issue and you were right.  Sometimes my
husband just doesn't know how to communicate his feelings.  Hence, he flies
off the handle and says things he really doesn't mean.

He was very frustrated with the cost of my little girls (right) adrenal
surgery.  Although, it was cheaper than the removal of the left one (if you
can believe that) but the dog also went to the vet the same week and we
ended up paying almost $250 to the vets.  His biggest problem with this is
that we are desperately trying to save for a down payment on a house and he
just doesn't want us to spend any money.

There were also a couple of things-he says our bed smell like the ferrets
and he can't sleep cause his pillow smells like ferrets.  Because we live
in a small, non-ferret proof trailer their play space is limited.  To
compromise I went and bought some Fabreeze that everyone here is raving
about and that seems to do the trick.  I just spay the bed and his pillow
after my babies are back in their cage.  The other thing is that if you
want to use the bathroom when they are out you have to climb the gates and
fight with them to stay out of the bathroom.  Now I wait until he has had a
chance for a shower after work before I take them out.  This seems to be
working rather well and he as promised to speak up if something is
irritating him with the ferrets.

Again, thanks everyone for your support.  It is much appreciated.

Christine and the Fuzzbrats
Jesse, Billy, and Sable (my no adrenal baby)