From:
Ferret Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 12:12:05 -0500
Hi Ferret Lovers,
Please go to http://www.tamart.com/donna.html and maybe we can save some
ferrets to be pets and not experimental animals.  I don't know about you
guys but I have never seen a "blood therapist" alive that I would trust
taking a sample from a ferret after they used me as a target.

Steve & Cheryl Reznick
--
Dallas the man, Buttercup is cured, Annie our heart, Tigger the wide load,
Willow the wuss, Bear the toughy, Buddy the loveable, Mickey the meany,

[Moderator's note: That's more on St. Mary's.  BIG]