From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 15:02:03 -0500
Hello everyone, hope all is well with you and all your fuzzy's!!!  Well I
just got back from the Kissimmee Ferret show and I have to say that I'm a
little disapointed to say the least!!!!  First of all the show in it self
was enjoyable and I had a good time there.  I believe it was a little bit
unfair though.  First of all anyone who sits on the Judges panel or is
affiliated with the show in anyway should NOT be allowed to have any family
members participate with there Ferrets in the contest!!!!  The girl who won
the 5 first place trophys for her ferrets had family members on the Judges
panel and the person who was in charge of the show also shouldn't have been
allowed to participate in the contest.  I've talked to many of the
participants about this and they feel the exact same way, I didn't know
about this at first but it was brought to my attention by several people
during the show.  My Fuzzy won 5th place in the Black Sable catagory and I
was very pleased with this, as there were alot of beautiful black sables
there and I knew that my boy wouldn't win first place due to this fact.
But I feel that it was UNFAIR to other people who travled a long distance
to participate in this show!!!!  Now that I made my feelings clear, I just
want to say to the woman who was so drunk at the show that you should be
ashamed of the way you treated your ferret Rocko or Rocket which ever you
named her, If you didn't drop your Ferret at least 5 times on the floor
from your shoulders then you didn,t drop her once!!!!  If thats the way you
take care of her at home then give her up to someone who really cares.  Why
should she suffer because of you!!!!!

Well thats all folks