From:
Denise Critelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:55:53 -0500
I'm not sure how to post an answer with parts of the original letter
included as well.  So, this is the post I am referring to....my answer
follows.

>From:    Empire Operating Inc <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Trying to find a Web site?
>... I clicked on to some website where the people there gave consumer
>reports on ferret products.... I discovered the tent I had just purchased
>from The Ferret Store was not only mechanically incorrect but considered
>quite dangerous to the fuzzies.  I'm gonna return it & order the tent made
>by the Ferret Shelter.  This one got an A++++++.  But, scatter brained me
>did not bookmark or write down this site.... By any chance, does anyone
>know what website I was viewing?

I believe the web site you are looking for is "The Ferret Pad."  That's
where I found out about the ferret fun house tent from the Ferret Wise
shelter too!  I love it and so do my two little fuzzies.  The Ferret Pad
also reviews a lot of other different products.  The address is:

http://members.xoom.com/FerretPad/product.htm

p.s.  That review was written when the only place to buy the tent was
directly from Ferret Wise.  Since then, The Ferret Store has started
carrying them as well.