From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:14:36 -0600
While shopping at petco yesterday I discovered a new treat for the ferrets.
The treat is made for cats and is called Meowzz (with the o cut out on the
package).  There are several different kinds, turkey, beef, chicken, lamb,
and they come in freeze dried or moist treats.  After much thought (a
difficult process when you are choosing for so many), I bought the freeze
dried turkey.  Well, they were a hit.  The pieces are large so I broke them
into ferret size bites and put them in a bowl.  Ferrets were walking into
the room with noses in the air (I didn't think they smelled strong but the
ferrets obviously picked up the scent) It wasn't long before the bowl was
empty.  I had one small piece left and I layed it on the futon.  Pumkin
came in with nose high in the air, ran up the ramp to the futon (I ordered
extra ramps that come with the kitty playhouse) and snatched the piece
without hesitation and ran off with it.

Finally, after years of trying treats, I've found one that is a hit.

Hugs to all. tle