From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:49:13 -0800
>fit...it actually is more like sneeze...sneeze...sneeze...wheeze....
>wheeze...wheeze...wheeze...wheeze... I jumped out of bed, turned on the
>light and ran over to their cage...and...then nothing.  He was just siting
>there in his hammock looking confused that I was hysterical...I kept close
>watch on him after that....eating / drinking fine, pooping fine, laying
>fine.  No explanation.  I gave him some extra hairball stuff just to be on

My kids have been doing the sneezing thing to... exactly like you say!
It's like you think they are dying, then you turn on the light to look at
them and they look back at you like "well what do YOU want?!?!" They are
eating/drinking fine, pooping pretty well, but there has been some
lethargy.  I'm pretty sure we are passing a cold back and forth and around;
I've been sick, too.

Anyway we're off to the vet tomorrow...for that, and ear mites, and to get
Satinka her 2nd distemper shot, but most importantly for Grover, who (sigh)
may need to have adrenal surgery after all.  Wish me luck

Megan