Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:12:52 -0500
To the Annonymous poster:
who wrote:
>It all started about 2 weeks ago, after his vaccines.  He became very
>lethargic for several days, so we took him to the vet and got him checked
>and put on amoxycillan (sp?).

It may well be a delayed reaction to the vaccine-- I would suggest- ( no -
I am NOT a vet)n that you encourage teh vet to check the blood for liver
deficienceies!  This can occur after vaccinations as a part of the
reaction!  The longer your ferret goes without eating the more damage will
be done to the liver!

Hoping the solution comes quickly--

alicia
shelter volunteer