Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 08:03:06 -0500
I just wanted to give everyone an update on the ferret soaps, as I've
gotten a couple of inquiries as to when they would be available again, etc.

Lately, I have been selling the soaps directly to some of the shelters, at
my cost to make them ($1.50 each), plus the cost of shipping them to the
shelter.  I'm doing this so that the shelters can resell them at events,
etc., to make a profit towards the support of their animals.

I'd like in the future (in about two or three months from now, when I'm
caught up on my current orders) to extend this policy to ALL of the
shelters on the SOS list.  Now, admittedly, I'm not quite certain how to
make all of this feasible, since there are 90 shelters on the SOS list, one
of me, and two ferret cookie cutters.  At "maximum capacity", I can produce
about 12-15 ferret soaps a week.

So, I'd welcome any ideas on how to make this plan feasible from all of
you.  You can reach me at the above address.  I can't guarantee that I
will necessarily be able to implement your idea, but I will certainly be
grateful to you for having sent it, and I promise to consider it. :->
Thank you!

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483